onsdag 7 april 2010

Words from another time

So here's some stuff I found going through my archives, I have loads of this stuff. It's poetry and it's a long time ago, but I thought it was relevant to what I was writing the other day.

/ Peter



Hole in the wall

I don't mind.

You are the Devil.
Anything you say.
Anything at all.

I cut my tounge when we kiss.
She says "I love you"
A bullet.
Right through my heart.

Sacrifice.
Lay me down.
Don't leave me hanging,
roll on in here
it's open
...

You fuck.

We can make out
we can stay young
we can tear ourselves to pieces
and I listen to it
seven days a week
for ever
in eternity.

Straight through the walls
Last night
Snap
Crackle
and pop

Broken ribs.
I know what it smells like
I can feel the scent
through a hole.

And then they fuck.

I suck it in.
So good when it over.
She smells like
chemical
flowers.
Like the touch of a razor
to the eyeball.

I grind my teeth.
You don't even know I'm here.

And the bruises turn
from yellow to purple
purple to black

And there's a drop of saliva
in her lower lips.

Such sweet tasters.

I can see her open like a clam
when I close my eyes.

Hard shell to crack
but so soft on the inside.
So wet
and salty.
It's all gonna look like a
God-damned Loony Toon
and red and steamy
and more blues
than I ever knew.

Come here little sister
Put them lips on me.
Close my eyes
and drown me.
You've got to crack some eggs
if you wanna make a mess
Slide it on in
and slip it around.

She brings flowers.
Like some kind of embrace.
Through a hole in the wall
She reeks of death
and nobody
says a word.

I'm gone carve me
a place in her
heart.

(allrightsreserved Peter Dolving 1994)


Sharkboy

1.

Washed empty
Purged
Rinsed out
cut clean
No boundries left uncrossed
No unnecissary fat
No extra weight

Free spirit
on the kill-take
One step at a time.
Cut through the shit.

I know
what you want.
I know
what you are.

Exchanging favors.
Backslapping and handshaking.
Come on hot thing.
Take me in
let me
fake it.
You want it
so bad.

Be affectionate
apologetic.

Come on and give

I know
You feel there's something missing
You feel I fill you like no other
You feel I see you
like
no other.

I give you words
to put on your tounge
sweet words
to explain
why you are hollow.

So I will eat your dreams.
A dark thick fluid
rising from your
hell

Like inverted Honeysuckle
iced.

2.

This humidity is turning me
on.

Like a machine.

Demons possess me.
Throwing me forward.
I am too wound up.
Too tense.

It's like an itch inside
my soul.

No drug
will help me here.

No sir.

An animal
caught in a small cage.
Barely room to breathe.
If I get out of here
I will
combust.

It ain't childs play no more.

No sir.

A loaded gun.
Spinning chambers
Wound up
Twisting

UN-satisfied
UN-comfortable
UN-deniable truth

I will find you
I will fuck you
and
I will kill you and eat you.

You will be a cool blanket
on this burning bush.

PUT ME OUT!

Let me out of myself.

I am
a wheel.
I am
a serpent.
I am as sweet
as Lucifer himself.

Nothing to soothe me
I am chaos
and my strength
is my weakness
as my weakness
is my strength.

I am nothing.

3.

Your invitations
are so good-natured.

But my idea
right now
of functional socializing;

A Murder rape ritual.

Bones cracking.
A sound like no other.
It makes me
sick
and
hard.

If I put my hand
right on
the broken
I can feel
the pieces move
and how it makes
a special noise
when you try to twist
away.

I want.

To love you.

Your perfume fills the room.
You piss yourself
and I smear your blood
across my face.

No more kiddy games.

No sir.

Roll up yer sleeves.

There's work to be done.
No pain, no gain.
I want to kiss you
and cut off your lips.

I want to break your fingers
and fuck your eyes out.

I want to bleed all over you.

Sharkboy wants to die.
Sharkboy wants to die.

4.

So honey,
I decline your invitation.
I'll stay at home tonight.
Not much good out there
for me
at all.

(allrightsreserved1993PeterDolving)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar